"IVL Photon makes the ordinary, extraordinary"
Lighting set-ups with many luminaires provide constantly renewed experiences during the whole show or event with decors, immersion, and advanced perspectives. Imagine now if it would be possible without having to use numerous fixtures.
Imagine a luminaire allowing the widest range of atmospheres, on top of surprising the audience, starting with… a single unit. That's the IVL Photon.
This technology-packed luminaire is the result of 5 years of R&D dedicated to giving smaller productions the magnitude of big arena experiences.
Made in France.
With its innovative moving core combined with the renowned 8 tilts system (2 sides by tilt, mirror and frost), the IVL Photon has 3 main outputs: immersive (mirror), decorative (frost) and creative punch (moving core).
A standard DMX control provides endless possibilities to customize the outputs to each moment: 9 gobos (creating from 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 to 256 beams), dimmer and RGB control for each of the 8 mirror tilts, and an electronic shutter. Never had a luminaire allowed such a level of creativity while being so easy to use. IVL Photon can be incorporated into any kind of event or event thanks to its compact design, extreme versatility, and low logistics requirements.
Choosing the IVL Photon is proceeding to deliver quality and multiplicity while adding to extraordinary. It is exceeding the expectations without having to overdo and rely on the accumulation of less-versatile luminaires for the decorative and experiential part of lighting. In small and mid-sized venues, a few IVL Photons only already delivers the versatility needed: optimize your logistics and save on structures, transport, maintenance, time, power consumption and many other extra costs.
Choosing the IVL Photon is giving you the means to develop your notoriety.
IVL Photon makes the show
An output for each moment and much more
- Deep perspectives for unforgettable immersive moments.
- Decor highlights for transitional moments.
- A creative punch for the brightest moments.
Each output is endlessly customizable thanks to the infinite range of possibilities offered by the DMX control: a depth of looks and experiences never reached before, from classic to modern to outstanding.
Goes with any kind of event
- An easily incorporated design to deliver versatility in any show: music show, corporate event, aftershow, conference, club, broadcast, and many more.
- Lightweight (16kg, 35lbs), compact (48cm), low power consumption (200W).
- An adjustable handle for a quick set-up in any position.
- An excellent RGB colorimetry
A standard programming and daily use.
- An intuitive control, accessible to any lighting operator without training.
- 60 DMX channels offering control over 9 gobos, the dimmer & RGB for each of the 8 tilts, a zoom to activate the moving core and an electronic shutter.
- A modular conception for low maintenance, fast repairs, and an extensive lifespan.
- Classified as Class 3R, IVL Photon is a laser-based lighting as safe as LED: it can be used in unsupervised areas according to the international standard (IEC 60825-3), without permit or specific training, and also variance-free in the USA.
A cost-effective, sustainable, and spectacular solution.
- For lighting designers, producers and event makers, a design based on IVL is a cost-effective, sustainable, and spectacular solution. Less fixtures needed, less logistics, less transport, and less power consumption: a real commitment for a lower carbon footprint.
- For rental companies, a pack of 6 IVL Photon is a smart investment that can be deployed in many events on a weekly basis, offering a higher satisfaction to customers for a reasonable price.
When it comes to the lighting fixtures dedicated to "making the show", the IVL Photon efficiency is unbeatable. In these 2 pictures, 3 IVL Photons on a stand already covered a stage of 12 meters, while producing a wide range of atmosphere to tell the story of your show or event.
They have seen the IVL Photon live:
" If I have to work with a low budget, I would base my entire show on the IVL Photon without any hesitation"
Antoine Jolivaldt, lighting designer.
" Very impressed by its capacity to create many classic looks as well as breathtaking experiences"
Philippe Audibert, PPCM technical director
" Compact by its size, extended by its potential. To all LDs: you must see it"
Remy Nicollet, lighting designer
" A very good presence, the perfect fixture to change from the usual moving heads, blinders or strobes"
Quang-Tien NGUYEN , lighting designer
"Instantly seduced by the design of the fixture. I already project myself using this luminaire to tell a creative, evolving, and surprising lighting story during the whole duration of a show"
Olivier Germain, lighting designer
«We were expecting something with a wow factor at least as impressing as with the IVL Square, and we got it. This device is filled with innovations, possibilities and is cohesive with the IVL Square in my inventory, and on top of that it requires very low logistics. Exactly what my customers are asking for"
Benjamin Sinnassamy, Defacto, rental company.
The LTH expert opinion:
IVL products are a concentrate of technology. Only one flightcases make the show in mid-size venues, free of heavy logistics.
Especially by the feared lack of technicians in the event industry THE solution!
Of course, this device is not a cheap light effect - it is priced in the range of a premium moving head... But here you can realize with a single device - mounted centrally on the stage - already a fancy stage design with exciting tunnel effects.... To achieve a similar result with a single moving head is absolutely impossible!
Sie wollen das Produkt vorab begutachten oder es direkt mitnehmen? Dann kommen Sie bei uns vorbei. An folgenden Standorten ist das Produkt derzeit vorrätig: