The HOF i-Series is a cable and channel management system for industry plants and industrial halls. Production plants can be individually and flexibly supplied with electricity, data lines, water, gas and other pipes and lines. With the HOF i-Series, large unsupported spans can be bridged without the need for additional support pillars.
The HOF i-Series is available in 3 different sizes: with 6 meters, 8 meters and 10 meters span.
All 3 systems enable safe channel and cable laying and, thanks to shorter cable routes, there is great potential for cost savings. The i-Series is made of aluminium and has - compared to steel - a very low dead weight.
The connection of the individual elements is made with the so-called connical connector. This connection is extremely simple and, above all, time-saving, which also results in cost savings. In addition, this type of connection has a high load bearing capacity by large spans.
The advantages of the system are:
- Large bridging for unsupported spans
- Safe cable laying
- Flexible system: can be converted and expanded at any time
- Cost savings thanks to shorter cable runs and fast cable laying
The following accessories are available for the HOF i-Series:
- Spacer: this can be used to create a 2nd level for additional pipelines
- Double clamp to create horizontal or vertical additional and variable pipe outlets
- Suspension points: this allows the system to be suspended from the hall ceiling
- Steel cables, Reutlingers, shackles
- LED lamps for Hall lighting
- Wallmount brackets for trussing
- More accessories are available upon request